How do you clean your fabric sofa?
Nobody wants to have stains on their beautiful sofa or chair. Fortunately, this does not mean that you have to reupholster your sofa or chair. With our Care & Protection kit you protect your textile furniture against new stains and remove stains in no time!
The contents of this kit are enough to protect and clean 2 to 3 seats.
- Vacuum cleaner or brush
Cleaning your sofa instructions:
- Make your entire sofa dust-free with a vacuum cleaner or dust brush. Go over your entire sofa (including cushions and non-visible parts of the sofa) with your vacuum cleaner or dusting brush until all dust and loose dirt has been removed.
- Test the Textile Cleantex for color resistance on an inconspicuous area of the sofa. Shake the bottle and unscrew the cap from the lock. Then, in moderation, spray the Cleantex on the white terry cloth. Then blot in an inconspicuous area of the sofa. Let the cleantex dry to see if there is no color deviation.
- Clean the furniture with the Textile Cleantex. In moderation, spray the Cleantex on the white terry cloth. Then blot on the stain on your sofa.
- Let your couch dry. If the stain has not (completely) disappeared after drying. Then repeat step 3 again.
Instructions to protect your bank:
Do you have a new/unused sofa that you want to protect? Then you can treat it right away with our Textile protector. Has your sofa already been used/dirty? Then we advise you to first clean your sofa with the Textile cleanex.
- Read the user manual. It is important that you always read the user manual before use. This is to avoid mistakes.
- Free your sofa from dust and dirt. Make sure your couch is clean. To do this, go over the sofa with a vacuum cleaner or dust brush (incl. Loose cushions).
- Remove the top of the Textile protector and spray your sofa. Remove the cap, hold the aerosol straight up and spray approximately 20 – 30 cm away in even strokes over your sofa. Take the time to work carefully so that you don't miss any spots.
- Continue to ventilate for at least 3 hours after application. Make sure that there is sufficient ventilation in the room where you have injected your sofa for the first 3 hours. The drying time can be up to ± 12 hours.
Do you suffer from unpleasant odors?
Textile Refresher removes unpleasant odors from all types of textiles. The best solution for removing bad odors from your furniture fabric.
Applicable on natural and synthetic fibres. Test for color fastness and resistance before use in an inconspicuous area. Only compare after drying. Textile Refresher is slightly foaming. Spray the surface evenly.
Drying time: 2-4 hours. If the smell is not completely gone, repeat the treatment. Ventilate the room well during and after using the product.