General terms and conditions Big in Fabric
1. Big in Fabric: Brabant Textiel, located in Mill under Chamber of Commerce number 66613353.
2. Customer: the person with whom Big in Fabric has entered into an agreement.
3. Parties: Big in Fabric and customer together.
4. Consumer: a customer who is also an individual and who acts as a private person.
Article 1 – Applicability of general terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to all quotations, offers, work, orders, agreements and deliveries of services or products by or on behalf of Big in Fabric.
- Parties may only deviate from these conditions if they have expressly agreed to this in writing.
- Parties expressly exclude the applicability of additional and/or deviating general terms and conditions of the customer or third parties.
Article 4 – Prices
- All prices charged by Big in Fabric are in euros, include VAT and exclude any other costs such as administration costs, levies and travel, shipping or transport costs, unless expressly stated otherwise or agreed otherwise.
- Big in Fabric may change all prices that Big in Fabric charges for its products, on its website or otherwise stated, at any time.
- Increases in the cost prices of products or parts thereof, which Big in Fabric could not have foreseen at the time of making the offer or concluding the agreement, may give rise to price increases.
- The consumer has the right to terminate an agreement as a result of a price increase as referred to in paragraph 3, unless the increase is the result of a legal regulation.
Article 5 – Samples and models
If the customer has received a sample or model of a product, he cannot derive any rights from it other than that it is an indication of the nature of the product, unless the parties have expressly agreed that the products to be delivered correspond to the sample or model. .
Article 6 – Payments and payment term
- Big in Fabric may require a down payment of up to 50% of the agreed amount upon entering into the agreement.
- The customer must make subsequent payments after delivery.
- Payment terms are considered strict payment terms. This means that if the customer has not paid the agreed amount no later than the last day of the payment term, he is legally in default and in default, without Big in Fabric having to send the customer a reminder or give notice of default.< /li>
- Big in Fabric reserves the right to make delivery dependent on immediate payment or to require security for the total amount of the services or products.
Products are paid for immediately.
Article 7 – Consequences of late payment
- If the customer does not pay within the agreed term, Big in Fabric is entitled to charge the statutory interest of 2% per month for non-commercial transactions and the statutory interest of 8% per month for commercial transactions from the day the customer customer is in default, whereby part of a month is counted as a whole month.
- If the customer is in default, he also owes Big in Fabric extrajudicial collection costs and any damages.
- The collection costs are calculated on the basis of the Decree on compensation for extrajudicial collection costs.
- If the customer does not pay on time, Big in Fabric may suspend its obligations until the customer has met his payment obligation.
- In the event of liquidation, bankruptcy, attachment or suspension of payment on the part of the customer, Big in Fabric’s claims on the customer are immediately due and payable.
- If the customer refuses to cooperate with the execution of the agreement by Big in Fabric, he is still obliged to pay the agreed price to Big in Fabric.
Article 8 – Right of complaint
- As soon as the customer is in default, Big in Fabric is entitled to invoke the right of recovery with regard to the unpaid goods delivered to the customer